Degrees and Certifications:
B.S. University of MN: Fashion Design & Foreign Studies MA University of St. Mary: Education and Teacher Leadership Licenses: ELL K-12; Reading K-12 and ELA 7-12
Top 11.5 things you should know about me.
1. I am a reader. I am happy reading anywhere and just about anything. As my dad used to say, "If you can read, you can do anything."
2. I am a learner. I like to learn new things, new ways of doing things or new way to think about things.
3. I am a tea drinker. Nothing calms me down or gets me going like a good "cuppah" tea. Strong, loose leaf with a splash of milk please.
4. I am the proud facilitator of 1 dog. I had two dogs until recently, but Mr. Peabody went to the big boneyard in the sky. Georgie Girl continues to get by on her looks.
5. Chocolate is one or my major food groups. I love good chocolate -- just don't ruin it with hazelnuts!!!!!
6. Traveling is something I do frequently. I travel around the United States but my real passion is international travel. My goal is to get some place before McDonalds does.
7. I love to sing and I do it badly. But I still do it, just ask any of my students.
8. I am a shoe shopper. I love shoes and boots with a special weakness for red shoes or boots.
9. I am a life long resident of Minneapolis. I love the Twin Cities and everything it has to offer.
10. In my college days I spent a quarter in London learning about literature and theater and I spent 5 months in Italy interviewing leading designers.
11. I love to laugh and have fun.
11.5 My absolute favorite thing in the whole wide world is