- Black, Dark Blue, khaki slacks, walking shorts, "skorts" or jumpers
- Navy, Royal Blue, Light Blue, White, Red, Yellow, oxford shirt, polo shirt, or pullover turtleneck (must have a collar)
- Navy Blue sweater, pullover, cardigan, button town sweater, or vest
- Black or Brown belt with pants.
- Shoes are family choice - no slippers
Student, Family and Staff Expectations
- Families will be called when a student comes out of uniform to verify the reason student is out of uniform and encouraged to bring a uniform to school for the scholar.
- Refusal to wear a uniform for any reason will result in the student being dismissed.
- Further disciplinary actions may be taken if a student consistently refuses to wear their uniform.
- Uniforms are required for field trips unless formal attire is required. T
- he principal will allow exceptions to uniform policy on special occasions (students will be notified in advance).