- Saint Paul Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, age, color, religion, ancestry, status with regard to public assistance, sexual or affectional orientation, familial status, or disability. Saint Paul Public Schools also makes reasonable accommodation to the known disabilities of qualified disabled individuals. This policy applies to all areas of education, employment, and programs and services operated by the school district.
- Every school district employee and school board member shall comply with this policy.
- The Superintendent shall designate one or more employees to coordinate the school district’s efforts to implement this policy and to comply with and carry out the district’s responsibilities under the following laws and their implementing regulations: section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, and the Civil Rights Act of 1964. The Superintendent or his or her designee shall publish contact information for the employees responsible for carrying out the requirements of this paragraph.
- Individuals may direct questions about this policy or its implementation to the responsible school district employee, designated by the Superintendent, or to the Superintendent.
For concerns about discrimination by school district personnel or by a member of the school district community, contact:
- Human Rights Coordinator: Laurin Cathey, 651-767-8202
- Title IX Coordinator: Jackie Allen, 651-767-8295