Scholarships for Tenured, Licensed Staff 2016-17
Message to Applicant
The purpose of the Scholarship Fund of the Saint Paul Retired Teachers, Inc. (SPRTI) is to support staff in its efforts to provide quality education for the students of the Saint Paul Public Schools.
The SPRTI is not affiliated with St Paul Public Schools or Union.
- Eight scholarships of $3,000 each will be awarded for the 2016-17 school year.
Award recipients will be notified in March 2017.
- For questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The applicant must be a certified, tenured, professional member of the Saint Paul Public Schools staff who is currently enrolled in a graduate program or will be enrolled in 2017.
- Applications must be completed online and may not deviate from the format provided. In order for your application to be considered, your printed name will serve as your valid signature and date.
For questions or technical assistance: email@example.com
- All items must be completed.
- Applicants cannot be previous recipients of this scholarship.
- Scholarship funds may be used for graduate level courses only.
- Scholarship money will be paid directly to the college of the recipient's choice.
- The recipient must use the scholarship within two years, or it is forfeited.
- The recipient must continue to serve in the Saint Paul Public Schools for at least one year after the year the scholarship was granted by SPRTI. Otherwise, the individual must repay the entire amount of the scholarship to SPRTI within a two-year period.
- Completed applications must be submitted no later than January 27, 2017.
Your checklist for this application:
Part A: Applicant Information Page
- Plan of Action
- Enhancement of Effectiveness
- School Involvement, Community Involvement
- Special Needs/Circumstances
Signature with Date and validation checkbox
Part C Professional Recommendation