How - To Resources for Students
Schoology in Saint Paul Public Schools
Schoology is an online learning management system that helps you stay informed about your student’s classes, assignments and grades. You can use Schoology to:
- View your student’s courses and collaboration groups
- View your student’s upcoming, current and overdue assignments
- Monitor school and course announcements
- Stay involved in your student’s education
Secondary: All teachers are using Schoology Gradebook for all graded assignments to help families monitor and support student work. Teachers continue to develop skills to utilize the features available in Schoology in order to offer a blended learning experience.
Elementary: Schoology use is optional for 2018-19 for grades 3-5 (Grades PreK-2 can use SeeSaw). Schoology is recommended as a way to share and collect assignments with students, give student assessments, collect student work and communicate with families.
All schools use Schoology to support staff by providing building level professional development, school-wide communication and staff collaboration.
- For additional questions, please see our updated FAQ.