On Monday, February 1, the following students will begin full time in-person learning at their schools:
Based on Minnesota Department of Education recommendations, services will not yet be provided in homes or home childcare locations.
- Pre-K students with Early Childhood Special Education services..
- Students attending ECSE classrooms (ages 3-4).
- Beginning Monday, February 1, some in person services will be available at SPPS designated sites for students ages Birth to 5 who are enrolled in ECSE home-based services.
- A combination of in person and distance learning services will be available. Case managers will contact families to develop a plan.
- We are working with child care centers and Head Start to plan for safely providing in person services.
Families of ECSE students who wish to stay in distance learning for the remainder of the school year are asked to enroll in the Virtual Learning School by Friday, January 8.
Help Me Grow is continuing to accept referrals for children ages Birth to 5 who may have a delay in their development.
- In the student information section, enter "ECSE" for grade and school name.
- Students who previously enrolled in Virtual Learning School and who now wish to attend in person services should contact Student Placement by January 8.
Our SPPS staff will reach out to families within one to two weeks following a referral.
Our educators will work with families to determine whether a screening or evaluation can be completed through video conferencing.
Information about SPPS and community resources for ECSE families. Learn more about resources here.
Information on Family Groups and community resources. Learn more here
If you’re moving to St. Paul and your child is currently in ECSE services or would like to open enroll in St. Paul’s ECSE services contact 651-744-8094 or firstname.lastname@example.orgContact ECSE:Birth to 2: 651-744-5661Ages 3-5: 651-744-8094Email Us: email@example.comPhone: 1-866-GROWSection Links: