Pre-Kindergarten Full Day Summer Learning Program
Registration for Pre-Kindergarten Full Day Summer School for children entering kindergarten is open! Please read the important information below. If you have questions, please call Ashley Childs at (651)744-2022.
Pre-Kindergarten Summer Learning Program information:
- Pre-K summer session is available for students who will be entering kindergarten in the fall of 2019.
- Students must turn age 5 by Sept. 1, 2019
- Dates are June 17-July 11th (same as SPPS K-12 Summer Learning Programs). There is NO school on Thursday, July 4th.
- Pre-Kindergarten Summer School is offered Monday through Friday at Dayton's Bluff Elementary, our district summer Pre-K hub.
- Summer School is a full day (6 hours), 7:30 AM to 1:30 PM
- A breakfast and lunch will be provided each day.
- Free transportation is provided for students who meet the district’s eligibility requirements.
- Parents/Guardians are required to attend an open house on June 13th between 5:30 - 7:00 p.m. at Dayton's Bluff Elementary
- If your child has a special diet, a Special Diet Form completed by the child's doctor must be submitted for any special dietary needs.
To register for Pre-Kindergarten Summer Learning Programs, please complete the following form online.