Campus Report Portal - Ends July 13, 2020
2019-2020 Elementary and Secondary Report Cards Are Now Available in Report Card Portal.
CLPs: If you came to One Stop to complete your student's summer programming CLP, click the Campus Parent button below. Only the Report Card download function is available at the Report Card links above.
Progress reports for both elementary and secondary students are available by clicking the correct Report Card button above; however, to successfully log in students must click the Students button and parents the Guardians button.
- Ask your students for help. If Parents do not remember their One Stop usernames and/or passwords, which are the same credentials parents use to log in to complete iUpdate, they may ask their students to use their iPads to log in to retrieve their progress reports. Once logged in students may either show their parents the reports or email their parents the reports.
2019-2020 report cards are available online and will not be mailed home by default. Parents may request mailed reports, which can be sent by either email or the USPS.
Email (email@example.com) or call (651-744-5145) One Stop Support to request mailed reports. Please include (1) parent name spelled out, (2) student(s) name, (3) home address if request is for USPS delivery, (4) email address if request is for email delivery, and (5) and phone number.
- Students or parents who are looking for unofficial transcripts should click either the Campus Student or Campus Parent button below. Campus Student and Campus Parent are the regular, year-round full "portals" which house student and household information and interactivity (e.g. Back-to-School iUpdate).
Welcome to One Stop and Campus Parent/Campus Student
One Stop and Campus Parent/Campus Student General Information:
Parents and Guardians:
- The One Stop Website links you to your Saint Paul Public Schools online instructional tools: Campus Parent, Schoology, and Seesaw. SchoolCafe (lunch payment system) uses a unique username and password.
- Use your One Stop username and password (gXXXXXX) for all parent tools.
- Recover your username and/or password using either Self Service or by calling a school office, School Directory
- 2020 Back-to-School iUpdate opens August 1, 2020! When you complete Back-to-School iUpdate, which includes almost all annually-required school and district forms, you will not have to complete the forms using paper and pencil.
- Parents of students in grades Prek - 05 may look up their students' usernames and passwords in Campus Parent. Instructions
- Links to your most commonly used applications are all below.
- Grade 6-12 students, ask one of your teachers for help with your username and password.
Free Email Services
Parents and guardians: If you need to reset or recover your password online, you will need to have a working email address on file and listed in your child’s school records. You may use some of the following free email services. Once set up, add the email address to your Campus Portal account or call your school.