Follow us on Twitter @HpshBook
Click here to read more about Book Club.
Meets once a month on Thursdays after school in the library
Are you a reader? Do you love books? Do you like talking about what you've read with other people who have read the same book? We want YOU for Book Club. All you need to do to be part of the book club is (A) tell Ms. Rahman you want to join, then (B) read the book, and (C) come to book club ready to talk about the book. 15-20 students join us every month to talk about books in a fun, social, and non-English class way! Anyone at Highland Senior is welcome to join the camaraderie.
2016-17 Great Reads
- Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
- Shadowshaper by Daniel Jose Older (met the author!)
- The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
- All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven