Highland Park Senior High School Athletics
We love our student athletes on the field and in the clasroom...
Thank you coaches,parents and teachers for supporting our student/athletes!
Congratulations Coach Kramer and Moening!
Both were honored at the Minnesota Coaches Association Awards Banquet.
Coach Kramer was recognized for 29 years of coaching Volleyball. She is 9th on the the all-time list for SPPS coaching years of service!
Coach Moening was voted Minnesota Nordic Ski Coach of the Year by the Coaches Association
THE SPRING SEASON IS AT A CLOSE, AND OUR 2017-18 SCHOOL YEAR HAS ENDED.
WE WISH YOU ALL A HEALTHY AND RELAXING SUMMER BREAK.
ENJOY YOUR TIME WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS.
BELIEVE IT OR NOT THE 2018 FALL SPORTS SEASON WILL BE HERE IN A BLINK!
THE UPCOMING SEASON WILL BEGIN MONDAY, AUGUST 13TH.
PLEASE CONTACT THE HEAD COACHES FOR ANY SUMMER CAMPS THEY MAY BE OFFERING.
THE ATHLETIC OFFICE WILL BE OPEN BEGINNING MONDAY, AUG. 6TH.
We hope to continue seeing you in the upcoming year cheering on our favorite teams!
To be eligible to participate in sports you will need:
- A sports clearance physical on file with the Athletic Office (Physicals are valid for 3 years)
- A signed Highland Park Athletic Policy, Minnesota State High School League eligibility form
- Follow all rules- rights and responsibilities.
- Pay appropriate activity fee
- Remain academically eligible/ having appropriate credits toward graduation requiremants and earn at least 4 credits each quarter.
Forms may be found in our office and on the HP Athletic Web Site. Game schedules may be found HERE!!
*All forms and fees are due prior to first day of practice*
DIFFICULT TO TAKE TIME FROM WORK FOR YOUR CHILD'S DOCTOR APPOINTMENT?
HIGHLAND PARK SENIOR HIGH'S HEALTH START CLINIC IS AVAILABLE FOR YOU, WITH A VARIETY OF SERVICES ,
INCLUDING SPORTS CLEARANCE PHYSICALS.
PLEASE CONTACT THEIR OFFICE FOR FURTHER DETAILS!
Highland Park Senior High School SCOTS Athletic Teams (by season):