Mission and Values
Inspire students to think critically, pursue their dreams and change the world.
- Achievement: Fostering academic success by taking action to increase student achievement through challenging and collaborative learning.
- Communications: Engaging with sincerity and honesty by using language that can be understood by all.
- Continuous Improvement: Pursuing excellence by identifying and strengthening what is working well and being flexible to change what is not.
- Collaboration: Working together in a respectful manner that values and honors families, staff, students and the community.
- Accountability: Holding ourselves to high standards for the outcomes of student achievement and operational, instructional and fiscal performance.
- Inclusive Culture: Embracing each individual’s culture, race, ethnicity, ability and identity.