CTE College Articulations Overview
What are articulated credits?
Students in grades 10-12 may earn college credits accepted at partnering colleges by taking approved CTE courses taught in Saint Paul Public Schools and then enrolling in a specific program at the college with articualtion agreement. These college-credit courses are developed in partnership with 2-year colleges to give students full or partial credits for a completed high school course when they enroll in specific programs at the partnering college.
Benefits to providing articulated credits.
- Earn Technical or Community college credits (Articulated College Credit) in 10, 11, 12 grades
- Stay in your own high school with your friends and the teachers you already know
- Explore career opportunities through high school courses
- Complete your college program sooner, save time and money
- Choose a specific Technical or Community College career program or a major that may lead to transfer options to a university
CTE Credit MN Website:
In order to get your students registered, you need to first register yourself on the CTE website
First, follow the link to the webite.
- At the very bottom of the home page you will find a Teacher Login link. Click on it and register yourself. After you have registered, you will be approved by the site manager.
- After approved, the class you teach will be aligned with the articulated college class.
Register your students…
- Students will register themselves… you don’t sign them up. ***Important to note… when students register, they need to use a personal e-mail and not one from St. Paul Schools.
- Once they are registered, and they have successfully completed your class with the requirements found in the articulation agreement, you enter the CTECREDITMN website and either approve the student or not to receive the articulated credit...