Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology Certification in Physical Education Certification in Adapted Physical Education
Ms. Jeni Martinson
Welcome to Vento! Hi, my name is Jeni Martinson, Students know me by Ms. Jeni. I will be starting my 25th year teaching Physical Education (PE) here at St. Paul Public schools. My main focus in Physical Education is to offer a wide variety of physical activities that will challenge students in a safe, supportive, fun, and fair environment. Through teaching skills and knowledge about physical activity and healthy lifestyle choices, my hope is for students to develop healthy behaviors that will stick with them for a lifetime. Along with the comprehension of many games and activities, students at Bruce Vento will develop skills such as; throwing, catching, striking, aiming, rhythm, balance, control, building strength, and using various methods of movement.
Physical Education Standards:
- Demonstrate competency in a variety of motor skills and movement patterns.
- Apply knowledge of concepts, principles, strategies and tactics to movement and performance.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skills to achieve and maintain a health-enhancing level of physical activity and fitness.
- Exhibit responsible personal and social behavior that respects self and others.
- Recognize the value of physical activity for health, enjoyment, challenge, self-expression, and/or social interaction.
The quickest way to contact me is via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call at 651-744-4541