he Saint Paul Public Schools Business and Financial Affairs Office staff works to support the entire district year round with financial support, budget support, accounting standards enforcement, and quality advice on all financial matters in order to ensure the highest fiscal performance possible for Saint Paul Public Schools.
Inspire students to think critically, pursue their dreams and change the world.
Efficient and transparent management of district business practices to ensure every dollar effectively supports public education.
Business and Financial Affairs Strategy
The Office of Business and Financial Affairs will align and maximize the allocation of financial resources to the strategic goals of the district. BFA will report frequently to stakeholders.
- Accounting Administration & Support
- Accounts Receivable (A/R) and Accounts Payable (A/P) Administration
- Asset Management
- Budget Administration & Support
- Capital Bonds
- Debt Service
- Investment Administration
- MARSS (Minnesota Automated Reporting Student System) & Tuition Billing
- Purchasing Management
- Risk Management