Submit Your #SPPSAchieves Story
The Office of Communications will soon be launching a campaign called #SPPSAchieves for social media and to be featured on our website -- and we need your help.
We are looking for school leaders to share student achievement and success stories with us to be featured in the campaign. We are looking for a couple sentences or paragraphs about the achievement, the names of student(s) and staff involved and a photo.
Our intent is to capture student achievement across the district. Please note the achievements do not have to be something students were previously recognized for or received an award for.
The achievements can be based in academics, athletics, arts, school partnerships and community involvement.
As you consider what achievements you’d like us to promote, please look for ideas that pertain to student achievement in the areas of:
- Decreasing disparities in achievement based on race, ethnicity, culture and identity
- Increasing achievement of English Learners
- Increasing achievement of students receiving special education services
- Improving kindergarten readiness
- Increasing academic growth in reading and math
- Preparing graduates for college, career and life
- Positive school culture
- Partnerships and community engagement