Information on Various Workflow Processes for EITG
The information below covers some of the more technical aspects of EITG in SPPS.
EITG Scoring Process and Rubric
Project Requests are scored using the same rubric. The rubric considers the following parameters.
- Government Compliance (Federal, State, Local and District compliance)
- Strategic Plan Objectives (Direct contribution to strategic outcomes - each connection will score a higher point total)
- Technology "Must Have (A lifecycle management requirement, for a process that exists but will soon no longer exist or no longer meets required needs)
- Process Involvement (A new or replacement process/solution to mitigate issues)
- Nice to Have (A new or existing solution exists, but requestor would prefer to replace it)
RACI Process in EITG
RACI is an acronym derived from the four key responsibilities most typically used: Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, and Informed. It is used for clarifying and defining roles and responsibilities in cross-functional or departmental projects and processes.
The SPPS EITG RACI document is available for download.