Library Help Desk
- Having trouble accessing an ebook app, a website or a database?
- Looking for a good book to read?
- Needing help with a research assignment?
There are three ways to get help
1. My google meets office hours are 10am-12pm and I check in again at 9pm Monday-Friday. The nickname is Humboldt Library
2. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Humboldt Library is Open for Contactless Pickup!
How, you ask, will this work? Well, well, well, let me tell you.
Student Check-out Process
Log in to Destiny. [video]
Search for books using Destiny.
Place hold. [destiny discover video]
Check email for confirmation and pick-up date.
Student Pick-Up Process: Wednesday and Friday 8-12
Drive up to pick-up point (30 E. Baker Street , NEW Main Entrance Foyer)
Come into the entryway. Find bag with student name and last 4 of ID.
Student Return Process: Wednesday and Friday 8-12
Drive up to pick-up point ((30 E. Baker Street, NEW Main Entrance Foyer)
Place book(s) in the return bin.