Record Request Information

  • Please send request for student records or transcripts for current students to Lisa Mills, Counseling Office secretary at Please note that staff are working remotely at this time due to COVID-19 and do not have access to the school building. Include student's full name with spelling, date of birth, year they attended our school or current grade.

    Transcript requests for former students whose graduation year has passed beyond one year, need to be requested through  the Student Placement Center or by phone at (651) 632-3700.