Degrees and Certifications:
Hello, my name is Mr. Braden and I am a Speech-Language Pathologist at the Lower Campus. I work primarily with students in grades 1-4. Students who are eligible for speech/language services may receive support individually, in small groups, or in the classroom. I work with students who have a variety of speech and language needs, including difficulties with:
1. Producing speech sounds.
3. Answering questions and recalling ideas from verbal or written information.
4. Remembering or understanding directions, details, or classroom routines.
5. Describing things, retelling stories, following or maintaining topic of conversation.
6. Producing fluent speech. Difficulties may include; repeating sounds, repeating words, stopping in the middle of the words, or prolonging sounds.
7. Voice quality. Difficulties may include using a voice that is too; loud, quiet, rough, or hoarse.
In addition, I work with students using a variety of augmentative systems to assist in communication across school settings.
Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions regarding speech and language services.