Virtual Tours & Open House
Groveland Specific Virtual Tours
Groveland is pleased to offer virtual tours and an open house at a variety of times for our prospective families. Current parents, teachers and Principal Lightner will give an overview of the great things Groveland has to offer and share what it means to be a part of our learning community.
Our staff made introductory videos in the fall to welcome students back to Groveland. They are fun way to get to know staff.
Please contact Ms. Lightner at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We look forward to meeting you!
- Virtual Tours
- Thurs., January 7, 10-11am
- Tues., January 12, 6:30-7:30pm
- Thurs., January 21, 10-11am
- Thurs., Feb. 4, 10-11am
- Tues., Feb. 9, 6:30-7:30pm
- Thurs., Feb. 18, 10-11am
- Thurs. Feb., 23, 6:30-7:30om
- Tues., March 15, 10-11am
- Tues., April 13, 10-11am
- Tues., May 10, 10-11am
- Tues., June 8, 10-11am
- Open House
Tues., January 26, 6:30-7:30pm
- Please sign up for our Virtual Tours here.
Please be sure to check through the rest of our website to find information on curriculum and instruction, classsroom activities, school events, and much more!
How do I enroll my child?
- If you wish to enroll in Groveland Park Elementary School, every NEW student must have a completed application.
- Contact the Student Placement Center at 651-632-3700 for an application or click here.
- Applications are due in March 2021. After March 2021, families should contact the Student Placement Center to determine available openings.
- If your child is accepted to Groveland Park, the Student Placement Center will notify your family by early May or shortly after your application if made May-August