OPEN HOUSE ZOOM Information:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 595 009 3713
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,5950093713#,,,,*907258# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,5950093713#,,,,*907258# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 595 009 3713
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kwy9mShiA
Ramsey Middle School is looking forward to meeting you in person as soon as we can!
However, until that is possible, it is our hope that providing you with virtual opportunities to learn about our International Baccalaureate Middle Years Program and French Immersion will be helpful as you consider the many wonderful Middle Schools in Saint Paul Public Schools!
Parents often ask, what makes Ramsey Middle School special and I proudly respond with:
Our Staff and the IBMYP - International Baccalaureate Middle Years Program!
The next logical question is then - WHY IB?
- The IBMYP helps middle school students develop the skills necessary to be productive learners in High School and beyond. These very valuable skills are called: Approaches to Learning!
- The IBMYP also helps middle school students to be inquirers!
- The IBMYP opens up students to global perspectives, encouraging them to seek multiple perspectives in their learning as well as the missing perspective!
- Additionally, IBMYP helps students connect their learning to real and relevant world events or issues and encourages them to make a positive difference through action.
As the principal at Ramsey Middle School, I feel my staff are passionate about middle school students first and their content second. Ramsey's staff work hard to build positive relationships with each student and support their learning by creating authentic learning opportunities that are meaningful to our middle school students.
Ramsey is very lucky to be able to offer the following exploratory classes:
- Band - Jazz too!
- Physical Education
- IB Design
We are also able to provide additional enrichment opportunities, like Lego competitions and Theater in our after school programming.
Student Leadership opportunities include:
- Student Council
- WEB - Where Everybody Belongs
- NJHS - National Junior Honor Society
- Genius Squad
- GSA - Gender Spectrum Alliance
- Dare 2 Be Real
I hope the links provided in the side bar help you get a sense of Ramsey MS and you consider attending our Virtual Open House to learn more about us!
I look forward to meeting you and your family soon,