Parents and Families
Welcome to SPPS Online School. Please review the parent resources listed for information and additional programs and services available to our parents and family members.
SPPS Online School
Video Tutorials and Slideshows
Links to Video Tutorials and Slideshows
- Student’s ID
- Student Active Directory information can be found by following these directions
- Video: English, Hmong, Karen, Somali, Spanish
SelfService iPad Application
If you need to download an application:
- Open the self-service app.
- Look for the application you need.
- Click on install.
Only for students in K-3.
Sign Student into Seesaw through Clever
Google Email for all students in K-12.
Google Meet for all students in K-12.
Click on the link below and look for How to Start a Google Meet(click on expand)
Watch these two short videos:
- How to login to Google Meet on iPad app
- How to start a Google Meet call
Google Drive for all students in K-12.
Click on Google Drive
- Enter student’s Google email account (ending in @stpaul.k12.mn.us)
- Enter student’s username (s # # # # # #)
- Enter student’s password
Schoology for all students in 4-12.
Please follow these directions to access Schoology:
For additional support, please contact the following phone numbers
- Online School:
- 651-325-2588. Three staff will be available to help you out. Mai Kia Lee will direct your call to one of the support staff.
- Corrine Gilbertson: Office 651-744-4423
- Come to Obama Elementary on 707 Holly Ave., Saint Paul, MN 55104 on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Please use door 17 on Grotto St N.
- Technology Services:
- Parent Support Line for Other Languages
- Hmong: 651-744-4651
- Karen: 651-744-6282
- Somali: 651-744-8299
- Spanish: 651-744-2769