Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS)
What is PBIS?
Our school-wide approach to teaching students to make positive choices to become future leaders.
Why we use it...
To have a unified effort to support staff and students.
Our Behavior Statement:
At Farnsworth, we are a safe community where we are Respectful, Responsible, and Ready to learn in order to become future leaders.
These expectations are non-negotiable for students
- Hats and coats are not to be worn in school.
- Bandanas are not to be worn.
- Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed during school hours and should be put in lockers.
- Wear appropriate clothing and keep pants pulled up.
- Purses and backpacks are to be stored in lockers.
- Water bottles are not allowed in our schoolhouse.
- Students are to be on time to class
Remember, Safety and Education come first.
The Three R's:
- Ready to Learn