Free and Reduce Lunch Application
Every HLCMS family should complete an application for Education Benefits/Free or Reduced Price Meals. Not only does this help us identify families in need of assistance, it also allows the District to receive federal dollars for classroom programming.
A new form must be completed each school year. Additionally, families who have completed an application and have experienced a change in household income or size are encouraged to complete a new application.
Here are some frequently asked questions regarding applications.
- To request or apply, or check eligibility status, please contact Nutrition Services at 651-603-4950 or email@example.com.
- To discuss eligibility status and payment plans, please contact Lynn Broberg at 651-523-6325 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For other questions or assistance, please contact the Nutrition Services office at 651-603-4950 or email@example.com.
Stacy Koppen, Director of Nutrition Services, can be reached at 651-603-4945 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications can be completed
- online at https://www.schoolcafe.com/spps. (Video Link: SchoolCafe Eligibility Walkthrough For Parents)
- Paper applications are also available in the main office of your child’s school or can be mailed to your home by request by calling Nutrition Services at 651-603-4950.
- Families who are automatically approved (or “directly certified”) to receive free lunch benefits do not need to fill out an application.
- Families are encouraged to complete applications by December 15 each school year, but applications can be completed at any time of the year.
1930 Como Ave.
Saint Paul, MN, 55108