At Frost Lake, we recognize that a child's educational experience is deeply connected to their social and emotional well-being. Our team of skilled and compassionate social workers is here to provide guidance, support, and resources to ensure that every student thrives both academically and personally.
What Our Social Workers Do:
- Emotional Support: Our social workers offer individual and group counseling to help students navigate emotional challenges, build resilience, and develop effective coping strategies.
- Behavioral Guidance: They collaborate with teachers, parents, and students to address behavioral concerns, providing strategies that promote positive behavior and social skills.
- Family Support: Our social workers work closely with families to ensure a strong home-school partnership. They offer resources, workshops, and support to empower parents in their role as partners in their child's education.
- Crisis Intervention: In times of crisis or difficult situations, our social workers are here to provide immediate support, ensuring the safety and well-being of students.
- Advocacy: Our social workers advocate for the needs of students, connecting families with community resources and services that can provide additional support.
At Frost Lake, we believe that education goes beyond textbooks and classrooms. Our social workers are an integral part of our commitment to nurturing the whole child – academically, socially, and emotionally. We encourage you to reach out to them whenever you need assistance or have questions about your child's well-being.
We look forward to a year of growth, collaboration, and shared successes.