Degrees and Certifications:

Ms. Robin Carlson, MA, CCC-SLP

Phone: 651-293-8840

Degrees and Certifications:

Speech-Language Pathologists have Master's of Science or Master's of Arts from certified Graduate schools. Speech-Language Pathologists are certified by the American Speech Language Hearing Association (ASHA) with a certificate of clinical competence.

Speech-Language Pathologists at Mississippi Creative Arts School evaluate and treat students with Individualized Education Plans (IEP).  We work with students in early childhood up to fifth grade who qualify for services based on the Minnesota Department of Education criteria in the following Speech-Language Impaired catagories:  Articulation Disorders, Language Disorders, Fluency Disorders and Voice Disorders.