Vision, Mission & Collective Commitments
Highland Park Senior High School's
Highland Park Senior High students graduate as global citizens prepared for college and careers.
Highland Park Senior High School will achieve its vision by:
- Delivering excellent instruction based in rigor, international mindedness, and inquiry.
- Providing academic supports and interventions.
- Creating a safe environment that meets students’ needs, supports their interests,and respects their individuality.
- Engaging every student, family, and the community, in their educational experience.
The Staff of Highland Park Senior High School will:
- Be intentional about connecting learning and curriculum to students’ lives.
- Create a positive environment where relationships matter.
- Work collaboratively to align curriculum that is relevant, rigorous, and engaging.
- Respect and welcome differing beliefs, opinions, and perspectives.
- Be culturally and racially proficient.
- Communicate professionally and consistently with each other, students, and families.
- Be committed to continuous learning and professional development.