Welcome to Crossroads - Montessori
We are a community of children, teachers and families dedicated to empowering all learners to reach their full potential in a safe, supportive environment. Montessori is an approach to education with the fundamental belief that a child learns best within a social environment which supports and respects each individual's unique development. Our goal is for Crossroads Montessori students to demonstrate:
* proficiency in all curricular areas
* powers of concentration and self-discipline
* responsibility and respect
* intrinsic motivation and a love of learning
* a positive attitude and good social skills
* skills of peacemaking and a sense of world citizenship.
In addition, our students at Crossroads benefit from year-round education, innovative Intersession programming, a strong arts focus, ready access to computer technology, a half-day 4-year-old and all-day Kindergarten program and access to special Science facilities.
We invite you to browse through our website to learn more about Montessori education and what we have to offer at Crossroads.