Get Involved! - Volunteer at EXPO
There are several opportunities to volunteer at EXPO Elementary School. Please fill out this volunteer form so we know how you're interested in helping out during the 2022-2023 school year.
If you would like to work with students away from teacher supervision or ride the bus to attend a field trip, a criminal background check needs to be done. You are responsible for the $15 charge for the background check. Please bring a check/cash with the completed background check form to the school office. Checks should be made out to EXPO Council of Parents and Teachers. Please allow two weeks for the background check to be completed.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the EXPO PTO at email@example.com
10 great reasons to volunteer in St. Paul Public Schools
- To experience the satisfaction of helping someone.
- To have an opportunity for personal growth.
- To develop new skills.
- To document experience for future job or academic references.
- To meet new people and make new friends.
- To learn about your community.
- To explore career options.
- To use time in a meaningful way.
- To remain active and productive in the community after retirement.
- To pursue a personal interest or hobby.
Volunteers assist staff in their day-to-day endeavors to provide the best possible educational program for all students. A volunteer can be many things: an extra pair of hands, an extra measure of personal warmth, a valuable special resource for classroom enrichment or bridge between the school and the community. We cannot buy what a volunteer can give to our schools and programs!