Family Community Connection (FCC)
Family Community Connection (FCC) is facilitated by our parent liaison, Camila Carroll, and is focused on building the school-family relationship through updating parents on school-wide information and getting families' feedback on current middle school topics. Typical agendas might include:
- overview of the Middle Years Programme and grading,
- social media use and teens,
- transition to high school,
- budget etc.
FCC meetings might also include administrators, counselors, and community experts as guest presenters.
To begin the year, FCC meetings will be VIRTUAL.Here are the FCC meeting dates for the 2021-222 school year:
- Monday, September 20, 8:30 - 9:30 a.m.
- Monday, October 11, 6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- Monday, November 15, 8:30 - 9:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, February 8, 8:30 - 9:30 a.m.
- Monday, March 14, 6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- (Information coming soon)
- Monday, May 16, 8:30 - 9:30 a.m.
We hope you will join us!