We are all part of Ramsey PTO!
If you are connected to Ramsey Middle School, you are already a member!
Our primary purpose is to build and strengthen the Ramsey Community through:
- Seeking the voices of every single member of our community
- Communicating Ramsey news, activities and any helpful/relevant information
- Raising money to support scholars, school and larger community efforts
We do not exist without your support. You can engage and support the Ramsey community by:
- Signing up to be a volunteer in the classroom or other opportunities as they occur. Email RamseyVolunteers@gmail.com or RamseyPTO@gmail.com to express your interest
- Support and stay involved with your student(s) through school programs and activities
- Listen to and Share ideas on ways to improve/support our Ramsey Community at PTO meetings, through Facebook or email directly.
Help us reach our Goal of 500 donations (less than 1 donation per student)!
- Our 2021-2022 Fundraising Goal is just $25 per student. This can be 5 neighbors, Aunts/Uncles, Grandparents, Friends with just 5 donations of $5 each on your student’s behalf.
- If you and/or your network can give more, please do. We cannot support our community with funds we do not have.
Your donations make it possible for the PTO to fund:
- Books for the Library
- Nursing and Counseling Supplies (Tissues, bandages, etc…)
- Student Programs (AVID, WEB, Dare 2 Be Real, PBIS, etc…)
- Field Trips (8th Grade Valley Fair Trip, Bus Expenses and other participation costs)
- Volunteer Background Checks
- Community Engagement (Yearbooks, Student T-Shirts, Childcare and Food at PTO Meetings, Staff Appreciation)
All Donations are Tax Deductible
Tax ID: 81-1445725
or Scan Barcode
You can also send a check:
Make Checks Payable to:
Mail checks to:
c/o Ramsey Middle School
1700 Summit Ave.
St. Paul, MN 55105