Why Choose Harding
At Harding High School, students explore new ideas, master new skills, challenge themselves to think outside the box and become life-long learners. Through the classroom, student-led clubs, community service projects and athletics, students have the opportunity to discover and develop leadership. All these opportunities combine together to make each student a well-rounded individual.
There are many reasons why parents and students choose Harding - here are a few of them:
- Rigorous and diverse education
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Program
- AVID (Advancement Via Individual Determination) Program
- NJROTC (Naval Junior Reserve Officer Training)
- PLTW (Project Lead the Way),
- American Indian Studies
- Wide range of academic choices: Fine Arts, World Languages, Career & Tech Ed, etc.
- A safe school climate that provides a sense of belonging and respects the value of cultural diversity
- Lots of "stuff" going on -- sports, clubs, activites, events, and more!
At Harding, students also set goals and prepare for life beyond high school with a six year plan (Naviance). 100% of Harding seniors completed post-secondary education plans. Scholarships dollars earned by Harding seniors has increased 400% in recent years - from almost $3 million in 2006 to over $12.8 million in 2013.
Visit Harding and see first hand what makes it an exceptional place to learn, grow and belong. Experience our commitment to excellence!