Evening High School
All EHS classes will be online for the 2023-2024 school year. Please reach out to your counselor to enroll in EHS. Non-SPPS counselors please use the referral form on our website (ehs.spps.org) to enroll students. Send the completed form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to Evening High School
- Evening High School (EHS) provides students with the opportunity to complete coursework and recover credits necessary for high school graduation.
- Students must be in grades 11 or 12.
- Classes are online using Schoology.
- Core courses required for graduation are taught by licensed teachers.
- Students complete course requests that are reviewed, approved and/or adjusted as needed by school counselors.
Students must meet minimum age requirements (16 years old) and ALC program eligibility criteria to register for EHS classes. High School Counselors refer students to the EHS program and recommend/request the courses necessary for students to meet high school graduation requirements.
EHS classes are in session:
- Quarter 1: October 9 - November 2, 2023
- Quarter 2: December 11 - January 18, 2024
- Quarter 3: February 26 - March 21, 2024
- Quarter 4: May 6 - May 23, 2024
Welcome to Evening High School.
I have worked for Saint Paul Public Schools since 1998 as a teacher, assistant principal and principal. The first 16 years of my SPPS career were dedicated to elementary education. In the Fall of 2014, I made the transition from elementary to secondary education at Gordon Parks High School.
Evening High School is focused on providing students with the opportunity to learn, complete coursework, and recover credits required for high school graduation.
I am looking forward to a rewarding, successful school year with our learners.
- Eleanor Clemmons
Students who are currently enrolled in a Saint Paul Public School and wish to enroll in Evening High School (EHS) need to contact their high school counselor. Students who attend a charter school or a school outside of the Saint Paul Public Schools district will need to download the referral form below. Non-SPPS Counselors should email the completed referral form to email@example.com.
NOTE: If a student has never attended a Saint Paul Public School, they will need to go to the Student Placement Center at 2102 University Ave W or call 651-632-3760 to obtain an SPPS student ID number.
Please contact Evening High School (EHS) office at 651-744-1210 with questions regarding enrollment.