Phone: 651-744-3609


Degrees and Certifications:

Bachelor Degree - Liberal Arts Masters Degree - Social Work Licensed Clinical Independent Social Worker School Social Worker II

Ms. Wohlers

Mandy Wohlers - Social Worker

Wow!  I can't believe this is my 25th year as a school social worker in St. Paul Schools.  I am thrilled to be at Johnson Sr. High, with all its rich Govie history.  As a school social worker I do my best to assist students in a variety of ways to enhance their social, emotional, and academic endeavors.  Improving school attendance, supporting and problem solving with students who are struggling with behavioral, emotional, or family issues, and promoting a postive school climate are what I strive to contribute to on a daily basis.  

I grew up in Stillwater (go Ponies!) and after graduating pursued both my bachelor and master degrees in social work at the University of St. Catherines in St. Paul.  I started my career working at The Bridge for Runaway Youth in Minneapolis, Wilder's Bush Childrens Center in St. Paul, and then St. Paul Schools (ECon, Hazel Park, Como Sr. High, the Correctional School Programs, and now Johnson). In my personal time I enjoy spending time with my family and doing things with my 12 year old daughter, going to the cabin, cooking, golfing, reading, movies, and being outside.

My current mantra is "In a world where you can be anything, be KIND." 

  • Referral and Resource Information for Parents


    Runaway/Missing Child Concerns

    To report a missing or runaway youth call:

    Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm   651-266-5612

    Weekends, Holidays, After 4:00pm 651-266-5700


    Delinquency Concerns

    Youth Engagement Program (Juvenile Probation) Assessment – 266-4176


    Ramsey County Children’s Crisis Response (24/7)



    Chemical Health Services

    Ramsey County Chemical Health- 651-266-4008

    Options Family and Behavior Services- 952-564-3000

    CLUES (Comunidades Latinas Unidas En Servicio)- 651-379-4200

    African American Family Services- 612.813.5034

    Juel Fairbanks- (651) 644-6204

    Hmong American Partnership- Main: 651-495-9160


    In order to begin counseling for yourself, your son/daughter, or family, consider the following:

    *Check with your insurance first.


    The following agencies are good youth-serving agencies for counseling:

    Face to Face – 651-772-5555

    Wilder Child Guidance – 651-280-2310

    Thad Wilderson & Associates- 651-225-8997

    Su Familia – 651-332-5500

    African American Family Services- 612-877-7878

    Family Innovations – 651-748-5019

    West Side Community Services – 651-222-1816

    Hmong American Partnership – 612-495-9160

    Sexual Offense Services – 651-266-1000

    Options Family and Behavior Services- 952-564-3000