LEAP Site Council
The Site Council is a decision-making group made up of parents, staff, students, and community members. Meetings are held in the library. Transportation can be provided upon request.
You can also attend meetings virtually on Google Meet.
Site Council works:
- to help shape and support the school's mission
- to participate in the development of the school improvement plan
- to plan school change and to develop conditions for success
- to support students in their education
- to tell St. Paul Public Schools leaders about family and community needs
- as representatives of communities, to encourage students to attend LEAP
If you would like to be on the LEAP Site Council, please email email@example.com. We would love to have you! Or for more information, talk to Principal Rose Santos.