STUDENT AND FAMILY SUPPORTS
Dayton’s Bluff students and families have access to many on-site services, such as:
- Family Resource Center – Operated by the East Side Family Center/Neighborhood House, their staff can help you with parenting classes, food, clothing, referrals for housing, jobs, health insurance, and access to telephones and computers.
- Mental health counseling – Through a partnership with Amherst H. Wilder Foundation, several mental health services are available. On-site therapists are available for referred students.
- Dental services – Through a partnership with Children’s Dental Services, students’ dental needs are addressed at school, requiring them to miss a minimum amount of instructional time.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters – Dayton’s Bluff is a school-based site for this program which connects students and adult mentors.
- City of Saint Paul Recreation Center – The center is located adjacent to the school and provides an opportunity for the City and school district to work together on behalf of students and families.
- Faith City Church - Pastor Carl and his volunteers assist Dayton's Bluff Elementary by providing volutneers for events as well as other needed resources.
- Storehouse Grocers - Local affordable grocery store.
If you have wish to access any of these partners or services, contact Cindy Torguson at 651-744-6096.