Come explore our EXPO community!
Choosing a school can be a daunting experience. The options available to families in Saint Paul and the Twin Cities are rich and varied, but the process of selecting a school can be confusing and intimidating. We hope that you'll consider EXPO Elementary for many reasons, take a moment to explore what we can offer.
At EXPO, we are proud of:
- Looped Classrooms: EXPO students loop in grades 1 & 2 and 3 & 4; 5th grade then becomes a year of leadership. Students stay with their homebase teacher for two years. For example, you're child's first-grade teacher will be their second-grade teacher. This allows for a teacher and student to understand each other much more fully and with a continuity that helps them learn more effectively.
- On-Campus specialists in Gifted and Talented, Science, Art, Music, and Physical Education. All students have access to "Resources" in key areas through their time at EXPO.
- Discovery Club: Onsite program providing flexibility in scheduling for families, and enhancing students' social, academic, and play opportunities.
- Community Education: Offering On-site/after-school enrichment opportunities.
- 4-Year old Pre-Kindergarten and all-day Kindergarten.
- Treasure Island: The “best playground in the city," built and maintained by parents for the school and the neighborhood.
- A dedicated, experienced and talented staff: Over 70% of our teachers have advanced degrees, and over 75% have been in the profession over 10 years. Our staff features dedicated, highly trained specialists in a wide array of fields:
- Social Worker
- Full-Time Nurse (R.N. Certified)
- Occupational Therapist
- Physical Therapist
- Speech Therapist
- Gifted & Talented Specialist
Come visit us at EXPO and explore the opportunities for your child and your family.