Mission and Vision
We will create a strong community with focused instruction and critical partnerships that effectively meet the academic and social needs of all students.
Located in a quiet community on St. Paul’s East Side, our colorful school offers remarkable opportunities. The core curriculum is enriched with classes in science, visual arts, music and physical education, along with gifted and talented services. Other learning activities include many clubs and competitions: Lego League, Math Masters, chess club, music and dance, DestiNation Imagination and more. Students who may need a little extra help – or an additional challenge – find what they need at The Heights, where we offer daily academic support and engaging academics. We also love to have fun, which is why families and volunteers helped us build a brand new playground for the whole community.
- An active Student Council sponsors a variety of service projects and fun events.
- A variety of enrichment opportunities are in development and currently include Hmong Dance, Recorder Ensemble, Music Ensemble, and DestiNation Imagination.
- Family Nights focus on reading and math.
- PTA sponsors opportunities for students and families that enrich our student’s academic needs.
- PTA provides the support needed through a variety of fund-raisers, many of which are also social get-togethers for students and their families.