Welcome to PreK!
Pre-Kindergarten Program (Pre-K) aims to:
- improve the school readiness of Saint Paul children;
- offer a rigorous academic approach; and
- help prevent St. Paul’s achievement gap.
The Pre-Kindergarten program provides a rigorous academic preschool education for children. Classes focus on teaching children to:
- see themselves as capable learners;
- develop reading, writing and math skills; and
- work well with other children and adults.
Up to 20 children are enrolled in each class with a licensed teacher and an assistant. Children are enrolled for full day, full school year programming.