Welcome to Kindergarten!
Hmong Dual Language: XF. Lis, XF. Oo, XF. Koo
Hmong Studies: Ms. Fernandez, Ms. Johnston
ELL: Dr. Vaam Tswb, Ms. Sinakone
- 1 backpack - no mini-backpacks or backpacks with wheels, please! (Before purchasing a backpack, please make sure that a standard 10"x 12" folder will fit easily inside. Mini-backpacks are not large enough to carry homework folders and larger projects.)
- 1 pair of tennis shoes - these are required for physical education
- 2 large boxes of Kleenex
- 1 package of Ziploc-style (re-sealable) plastic bags - gallon and sandwich
- 2 plain (any color) plastic pocket folders with prongs
- 1 package of Ticonderoga beginner or regular sized pencils
- 1 extra pair of pants, undergarments and socks – to be kept in your child’s backpack for emergencies
The following items will be needed at HOME to complete homework on a weekly basis: Crayons, Scissors, Pencils and Glue
Additional items may be requested throughout the year by the classroom teacher.