Community Partners at Saint Paul Music Academy (SPMA)
SPMA Partners with You!
We are a school of Partnerships and Relationships. You are your student's primary teacher and we are lucky to work with you on their growth. Part of that is to support whole families so that academics can happen at school. We have resources on-site and connections within the community to ensure your family is supported.
We are an Achievement Plus School and networked with community Partners inside and outside the school. There are two other Achievement Plus sites and we can always utilize resources that are at those sites as well - it's all part of our network.
List of On-site Partners
These Partners operate in our school and have staff on-site to address family and community questions
- Book Buddies - weekly mentoring program
- Children's Dental Services - dental care for those 26 years old or under
- East Side Learning Center - one-one literacy tutoring and mentorship
- East Side Family Center (part of Neighborhood House) - support with basic needs: housing, electrical bills, food, SNAP Outreach, clothing, furniture, etc.
- Wilder Foundation - therapy services
Beyond Our Walls
We have collaborations and Partners in our larger community - we can help with referrals and connections to these Partners as well