Welcome to One Stop
Parents and Guardians:
- The One Stop Website links you to your Saint Paul Public Schools online instructional tools: Campus Parent, Schoology, and Seesaw. SchoolCafe (lunch payment system) uses a unique username and password.
- Use your One Stop username and password (gXXXXXX) for all parent tools.
- Recover your username and/or password using either Self Service or by calling a school office, School Directory
- 2020 Back-to-School iUpdate opens July 13, 2020! When you complete Back-to-School iUpdate, which includes almost all annually-required school and district forms, you will not have to complete the forms using paper and pencil.
- Parents of students in grades Prek - 05 may look up their students' usernames and passwords in Campus Parent. Instructions
- Links to your most commonly used applications are all below.
- Grade 6-12 students, ask one of your teachers for help with your username and password.
Free Email Services
Parents and guardians: If you need to reset or recover your password online, you will need to have a working email address on file and listed in your child’s school records. You may use some of the following free email services. Once set up, add the email address to your Campus Portal account or call your school.