Welcome to One Stop! (scroll down for back-to-school iUpdate information)
Taking Attendance During Distance Learning
Follow the instructions in this video to complete daily attendance:
Video and Text Versions:
- Video: Hmoob Text: Hmoob PDF Instructions: Hmoob
- Video: Español Text: Español PDF Instructions: Español
- Video: Karen Text: Karen PDF Instructions: Karen
- Video: Soomaali Text: Soomaali PDF Instructions: Soomaali
- PDF Instructions: English
- Students or their parents are required to "check in" on school days to Campus Student (Parents use Campus Parent) to indicate they are attending school virtually for the day.
- Checking in is a once-a-day task and will apply to all classes scheduled for the day.
- Check in can take place anytime between 4:00 a.m. and 11:59 p.m.; however, if check in occurs before 6:30 p.m. parents will not receive the nightly attendance robo call that goes out to parents of students who are absent.
- Check ins after 6:30 p.m. will not appear on the student's permanent attendance until the following day at 6:30 p.m.
- Students or their parents who either have technical issues and cannot check in or who forget to check in should contact all of their teachers on the date that needs to be corrected, requesting a correction to their attendance. Each teacher must check the student in on the date where the correction is to occur. School office staff do not have access to correct attendance issues.
2020-2021 Back-to-School iUpdate is now open
- Complete annually-required student forms once annually.
- One guardian from each primary household completes iUpdate.
- If both primary and secondary household guardians agree that they would like to switch the household responsible for completing iUpdate, request the change using this form. Request Support
- Click the Campus Parent button below to begin, and use your One Stop username (e.g. G123456) and password to login.
Support: Household, Technical, Multilingual, Username and Password
One Stop Username and Password Support
Multilingual Support Form
Technical Support Links
Free Email Services
Parents and guardians: If you need to reset or recover your password online, you will need to have a working email address on file and listed in your child’s school records. You may use some of the following free email services. Once set up, add the email address to your Campus Portal account or call your school.