School Counseling Services
- All students have access to a Licensed School Counselor in their school.
School Counselor Directory
Licensed School Counselors:
Katie Kovacovich - Achieve CCC Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, https://calendly.com/kkovacovich/ccc-individual-appointment
School Counseling Clerk:
- School Counseling Clerk, , 651-744-7510, FAX: 651-293-8912
- Harding Calm Spaces
- Use Student Portal to check my grades
- I need more challenging classes
- I am struggling
- Accuplacer Practice
- Why college?
- College & Career Planning
- Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Harding High School Counseling Services
Hours: 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
ACT/SAT School Code: 242-255
Xello is Here!
Learn about Xello and how it can help you with your future through personalized learning plans.
Log on to Xello with your Active Directory Username and Password through your iPad with the Clever App or online at www.clever.com/in/SPPS.
Request A Counselor Appointment
To make an online request, select a counselor below. Student login is required. Students may also request an appointment through Der Lee in the Main Office.
Licensed School Counselors
Ms. Xiong (A, B, C, D, E, & F)
Ms. VanOverbeke (G, H, I, J & K)
Mr. Xiong (L, N, O & P)
Mr. Lo (M, Q, R & S)
Ms. Vue (T,U,V)
Ms. Sullivan (W, X, Y & Z)
Mr. Shady (College and Career Center)
Ms. Johnson (American Indian Studies Support School Counselor)
Ms. Kovacovich (Achieve CCC Coordinator)
College and Career Center (CCC)
In the CCC we provide all students with:
- College and career planning
- ACT / Accuplacer test prep
- Financial aid
- College applications
- Xello completion (web based college and career planner)
- Job opportunities
- Volunteer opportunities