Current Students: How to Register for Classes
Information for Current 9-11 Grade Students
Registration for the 2020-2021 School Year
Below is a timeline for general information and processes for selecting classes for the next school year. To register for next school year, students must use Infinite Campus student portal. Directions will be given for current 9-11th graders on February 21st and 26th in Advisory.
The registration process will create a list of the student’s chosen classes. Details of a student's schedule with a specific teacher and period are provided in August.
Harding has a large variety of classes from which to choose. Please click here for the course guide with descriptions of the classes and any prerequisites. Use the menu on the left to navigate by departments.
*Special Note: It is extremely important that all students register according to the timeline as course offerings and staff are aligned with student registration. The courses described in the Course Guide will be offered based on student interest and availability of resources.
Timeline of Registration
- February 1 - 21 Teachers will discuss course options with students.
- Friday, February 21 Advisors will give students registration materials (including elective course sheets and personalized teacher recommendations). Students will take home to discuss with parents/guardians.
- Wednesday, February 26 Students will use iPad to register in portal for courses during Advisory. See video below!
- Monday, March 2 Student portal/Campus will close. You will not be able to register for classes online after this date. Please contact your counselor immediately.
- March 9-27 Students will meet with a counselor to review courses.
- April 16 & 22 New students registration open house from 4:00 - 6:30 pm. This event is for incoming 9th graders and all other students new to Harding.
Steps on how to register for classes, follow this video guide or the PDF below.