Each season it is required that you fill out the althletic forms and turn them in, with the appropriate fee, to the athletic office (next to the gym) or to your coach.
Click on the forms at the bottom of this page and...
- Open it
- Print it
- Read it - Fill in your informaiton
- Have your parents sign it
- Return to the athletics office or your coach.
iPAD users: If you are in chrome, tap near the bottom of the page and an "Open in" ribbon will appear. You can then select from apps on your ipad that allow you to edit pdfs, like TindyPDF.
- Football - $55 ($35 participation fee & $20 equipment fee)
- Hockey - $70 ($50 participation fee & $20 equipment fee)
- Golf - $55 ($35 participation fee & $20 equipment fee)
- All others - $45 ($25 participation fee & $20 equipment fee)
- Fee waiver - $20 (on free or reduced lunch $0 participation fee, $20 equipment fee)
- FYI: Seventh and eighth graders participating at the high school level are responsible for the same fee structure.
Fill out and sign all forms below. Once finished, bring to the Athletic Office with your fee and new physical (if needed)!!!
***IF ANY OF YOUR ANSWERS ON THE HEALTH QUESTIONNAIRE ARE MARKED 'NO', YOU MUST GO TO YOUR DOCTOR FOR AN OKAY TO PLAY (REMINDER: BRING YOUR 'OKAY TO PLAY' TO THE ATHLETIC OFFICE)Open & download PDF online: 2017-2018 Athletic FormsMinnesota State High School League (MSHSL) Rules & Regulations...
Read over these rules with your parents. When finished, fill out the forms above, sign, and return them to the Athletic Office!Download doc: MSHSL Eligibility & Concussion InfoOpen & download PDF online: MSHSL Eligibility & Concussion InfoHave you had a Physical in the past 3 years? Not Sure?
Print these forms and bring them to your doctor!!! After leaving your doctor, bring a copy of your new physical and the Athletic Forms to the Athletic Office with your fee!!!Download doc: Sports Physical Exam FormOpen & download PDF online: Sports Physical Exam Form