SPORTS REGISTRATION STEPS
- Read, complete & submit: Athletic Registration Checklist & Emergency Form
- Read the MSHSL Eligibility Brochure (6 pages)
- Complete, sign & submit MSHSL Eligibility Statement Form
- Make sure your Sports Physical (good for 3 years ) is current. If not, have your Doctor sign the Sports Physical Form. Submit to Athletic Office.
- Pay your Participation Fee - See below
- Turn in above forms to the Athletic Office, room 1126
iPAD users: If you are in chrome, tap near the bottom of the page and an "Open in" ribbon will appear. You can then select from apps on your ipad that allow you to edit pdfs, like TindyPDF.
- Football - $55 ($35 participation fee & $20 equipment fee)
- Hockey - $70 ($50 participation fee & $20 equipment fee)
- Golf - $55 ($35 participation fee & $20 equipment fee)
- All others - $45 ($25 participation fee & $20 equipment fee)
- Fee waiver - $20 (on free or reduced lunch $0 participation fee, $20 equipment fee)
- FYI: Seventh and eighth graders participating at the high school level are responsible for the same fee structure.
***IF ANY OF YOUR ANSWERS ON THE HEALTH QUESTIONNAIRE ARE MARKED 'YES', YOU MUST GO TO YOUR DOCTOR FOR AN OKAY TO PLAY (REMINDER: BRING YOUR 'OKAY TO PLAY' TO THE ATHLETIC OFFICE)Have you had a Physical in the past 3 years? Not Sure?
Print these forms and bring them to your doctor!!! After leaving your doctor, bring a copy of your new physical and the Athletic Forms to the Athletic Office with your fee!!!To ensure the athletic department receives all necessary materials prior to the start of the season, do not mail fee or forms to Harding High School. All registration items must be hand delivered to the Athletic Office (room 1126) for verification prior to the first scheduled day of practice. Failure to turn in necessary materials on time will result in an ineligibility to physically participate. Athletes cannot participate until they have been deemed eligible by the athletic department. No participation fee refund will be given after the second official week of practice. A refund request must commence by the athlete or parent/guardian within the first two weeks of practice. Registration for all athletics ends on the third Friday from the start of a specific season (some exceptions may apply to this rule).