Connections Council Membership
- Support the Horace Mann School vision and mission
- Provide support to the principal in solving major problems
- Participate in the development and monitoring of the School Comprehensive Improvement Plan (SCIP)
- Advise on school changes for success using data driven practices
- Advise to shape our school's policies and procedures
- Any interested family or staff member can attend Connections Council.
- There are at least two official staff representatives for each meeting. Staff members will rotate participation during the year.
- There are at least seven formal family representatives. Family representatives serve a term of two years.
- Five representatives are selected by a voting process.
- Two representatives are appointed by the Principal or by a consensus of the acting council.
- Connections Council representatives are expected to attend meetings.