1st Grade's Natural World Adventures
First graders will be exploring the natural world. Focusing on Earth's structure and process, motion, and matter. While beginning to use tools in their adventures 1st graders will be working on:
- Describing similiarities between soil and rocks
- Demonstrate that objects move in a variety of ways
- Describe how push and pull forces can make objects move.
- Observe that water can be a solid or a liquid and can change from one state to another.
- Identifing that air has mass, takes up space and can exert a pushing force to make objects move.
- Measure, record, and describe weather conditions