This course provides exposure to the fundamentals of management. The text contains many leadership topics that will benefit students as well as provide them with some of the necessary skills needed to put into practice what they have learned during their time in AFJROTC. We are confident this course, coupled with what cadets have already learned during their time in AFJROTC, will equip them with the qualities needed to serve in leadership positions within the corps. Throughout the text are many ethical dilemmas, case studies, and role play activities built into the lessons. These activities are based on real life experiences and will allow students the opportunity to practice what they learn by getting involved in discussions and expressing their opinions.
**All cadets enrolled in this course are REQUIRED to wear the Air Force JROTC service uniform and the issued Physical Training Gear (PTG) fitness uniform at least one day each week.
Cadet Corps Management:
1. Apply theories and techniques learned in previous leadership courses.
2. Analyze how to develop leadership and management competency through participation.
3. Analyze strengthened organizational skills through active incorporation.
4. Evaluate how to develop confidence in ability by exercising decision-making skills.
5. Evaluate Air Force standards, discipline, and conduct.