Brochures are a great way to inform families about a specific topic or program, such as after-school programs, IB or Personalized Learning. Use bullet points and plain language to present complex information.
Check out the easy-edit brochure.
- Open in PowerPoint, add pictures and text
- Save as a pdf
- Open your pdf and print, or send to Print, Copy, Mail
You can also change the colors.
- Go to "View", click on "Slide Master" and select the solid-colored shapes
- Go to "Format", choose "Shape Fill"
- Select your school colors or use these colors
Tri-Fold Brochure easy-edit