Our Second Grade classrooms implement a strong standards based curriculum including:
- Reader’s Workshop
- Writer’s Workshop
- Everyday Math
- Math Review
- Social Studies
- Aerospace and Aviation
In Aerospace, we focus on the four cardinal points of direction; learn about each phase of the moon; study the historical development of aircrafts; visit the planetarium and an airport.
- Music, Physical Education and Aerospace
- Library-each week, students go to the library to listen to stories and check out books.
- Computer Lab- students learn basic computer skills to complement what is taught in the classroom.
- iPads- as an instructional resource
- Aerospace Gifted and Talented
- Field trips
Please click on your child's teacher's name to the right for further information.